Andrew Felton, owner of Green Horizons, has provided a comprehensive range of grounds
maintenance services for Cheshire and the surrounding areas since 1998.
These services are tailored to meet the requirements of the most discerning private
individuals and commercial establishments for whom initial presentation is critical.
Quality and reliability are ensured through operating only the industry's finest equipment -
maintained and sometimes improved upon by our own engineer - and run by the best operatives in the business.
We do things by the book. We are Safe Contractor Approved and our NPTC qualifications
include the safe use of pesticides. We are fully insured and licensed to remove and transport
green waste to recognized disposal sites, charged out as an extra service.
Although Green Horizons operates as a grounds maintenance business
there are certain areas which are not covered by our own "in house" expertise.
We outsource to other high quality
businesses whom we have come into contact with over the years and who have impressed greatly with their
professionalism and workmanship, therefore eliminating the guesswork and frustration from finding other
trustworthy and high quality professional contractors on whom you are able to rely.
Call now on
Call now on
Private, Commercial, and Residential Grounds Maintenance
We maintain many different types of properties. Mowing, Strimming, Brushcutting and Hedge Cutting are our most popular services.
We appreciate your support!
You can now follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, leave a review on Google or even add us to your
All you have to do is click on the corresponding icon above.
If you would like a step by step guide on how
to leave us a review, please click here.
1. You will need a Google account to be able leave us a review. You can open a Google account
for free by clicking here
2. Once you have a Google account and are logged in, please continue to our Google Places
page by clicking here
3. To write a review on our Google Places page please click the button marked "Write a review
4. We encourage our customers to be as detailed as possible in their review about the services ordered, whether we met your expectations,
if you would recommend us and whether you will be using Green Horizons again in the future.
5. Once you have written the review you can now complete it by clicking the button marked "Publish